View Full Version : Tutorials --- Online Community ????
11th December 2002, 06:28
Just wondering if anyone know of any Combustion tutorials or any decent sites that have a strong Combustion community/following??? Surely there has to be alot of people out there using the product...
Cheers for your time & help images/forum/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
14th January 2003, 13:14
There are a number of places you can go to get MORE combustion tutorials...
1) Remember that the Combustion DEMO CD-ROM comes with 13 FREE TUTORIALS, and four more in a folder called Combustion for After Effects Users.
2) There are some FREE Combustion Tuts at www.creativeCOW.net
3) You can BUY the official Discreet Combustion Courseware with a bunch of lessons.
4) go to www.3dbuzz.com and check out their VTM (under downloads)
5) Why doncha' BUY my Book ?! It includes three lessons, and a bunch of TIPS, TRICKS and links.... Read about my book here:
author: "WebWarriors Guide to Combustion."
Moderator, www.fxguide.com Combustion Forum
co-host at www.creativecow.net -Combustion & edit forums
secretary of the danish discreet user group.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.