View Full Version : NEED TO CREATE AN EFFECT!
28th March 2003, 03:37
I am a new Combustion user, graduating from AfterFX...how can I:
1.) Create a new transparent layer to add a particle effect of a water splash
2.) Track the particle effect to background footage
HELP! THANK YOU!
28th March 2003, 18:55
Here is a simple tutorial on how to create your effect:
1. File>New>Choose Particles from the dropdown and OK.
2. I recommend you press F12 to view the Schematic.
3. Double-click on the Footage node and go to the Footage Controls tab.
4. Click on Replace to load you BG footage.
5. Double click on Particles operator.
6. Choose particle effect from Library or create your own.
6. Go to the Toolbar tab and create whatever kind of emitter you need.
7. Select the emitter (if not selected) and go to the Tracker tab.
8. There, click on Position (your tracker will appear).
9. Place tracker on track source and press on the ">" under Analyze.
Hope that helps...no time to write more...its Friday night!!!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.