View Full Version : What do any of you know about flint 6?
26th August 2003, 21:53
Hi All, :)
I am in the process of looking at a freelance gig, and need to know what the tools are in flint 6... I have run on flame 7, but I am unaware of what I won't have in flint 6.
It would be most helpful to know what there is as opposed to what there isn't...
Discreet Training Specialist
29th August 2003, 13:42
First of all, the user interface looks much the same. And you know, the flame* tools like, colorwarper, MK, won't be on flint* v6.
And the other version specific differences I remember:
1. There is no multiple views in action
2. No locked reels on desktop
3. There are no expressions
4. There should be memory reserved for audio data on v6
These are the ones I remember, correct me if I'm wrong.
29th August 2003, 14:06
Thank you! That will do perfectly... not so bad, I was thinking it might be worse - though I will miss the MK and warper. This is very helpful, thanks.
20th September 2003, 10:09
Here are some more additions to the differences:
- Not too many blending modes in surface menu in action. Just blend and add mode. So forget simple add, multiply, spotlight, etc..
- Not too many logicops, just add, subtract, multiply.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.