Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
27th February 2012, 21:55 #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
Technical Support Analyst @ MPC London
Provides technical support related to multiple computer system solutions at the local site, as well as providing remote technical expertise to other locations. Projects include the delivery of computer applications, hardware platforms, and system solutions, which are developed, installed and maintained according to IS standards and procedures. Communicates / co-ordinates systems activities to ensure computer compatibility and cross-departmental information services needs are met. Analyses customer needs to determine appropriate technical solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems
• Experience of implementing and supporting Windows 2008 servers, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Exchange, and other standard office applications in a business network environment.
• Experience of Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating systems with working knowledge of PC architectures, Networks, and Client Server relationships
• Familiarity with structured cabling systems and LAN / WAN infrastructures
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively.
• Experience and aptitude for dealing with people in a customer orientated environment
Please make an application online: