Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
29th February 2012, 04:16 #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
3D FX Artist Job Opportunity in Redmond, WA
Level Two 3D FX Artist
Effect/Particle Generation in Real/Non Real-Time Renderers
PAY RATE: $30/HOUR OR BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Volt Workforce Solutions has a long-term position available in Redmond, WA for a Level Two 3D FX Artist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with the FX Lead, Artists, Engineers and Designers to create exciting and impactful visual effects, including: Explosions, Weapon impacts, Smoke, fire, sparks, Weather, Liquid, Atmosphere, Realistic explosions, Gore, Whatever else the needs of the experience demand
• Work alone or with Designers, Artists and Animators to populate the world with visual effects.
• Understand and respect the performance limitations of real time environments.
• Work closely with Effects Engineers and Scripters.
This is a contingent / temporary position (of indefinite duration) in Redmond, WA, through Volt Workforce Solutions, based in Raleigh, NC. We are among the largest staffing companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements and support most of the top rated companies in the US.
Required Skills for this FX Artist 2 position include the following:
• Must possess an art-related degree and/or comparable professional experience
• Must have an exceptional visual and technical understanding of effect and particle generation in real and non real-time Renderers
• Should be proficient in Photoshop, Maya, Houdini, 3DS Max, and/or XSI; proficiency in other offline simulation and rendering technologies a plus
• Must have experience with real-time physics systems
• Understanding of 3D Animation a plus
• Experience working with a variety of Engines also a plus
• Must have excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills, as well as the ability to accept, address and provide feedback to/from other artists
• Must also be task-driven, self-motivated and proactive, and able to work well under deadlines
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to Volt at: resumeNC304083@volt.com and reference the following job number and job title in your subject line to ensure it gets routed to the correct Recruiter to readily discuss this job with you: 304083-9368-12-295028 - FX Artist 2 - Photoshop, Maya, Houdini, 3DS Max, XSI and include the website name where you saw this posting listed.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great Designers and Creative people in the Northwest, Volt has created a specialized portal for you at:http://www.volt.com/nwcreativejobs/ You can also follow us on Twitter at:http://www.twitter.com/designthruVolt
Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com