Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
9th March 2012, 17:38 #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
PIXOMONDO Los Angeles, 3D Studio Max Generalist
Office: Los Angeles[U.S.A.]
Start Data: asap
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of 12 facilities in the US, China, Germany, UK and Canada. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
Requirements of the company:
You are a thinker. You plan ahead, look for the best option and the quickest solution, but not at the detriment of the show, the schedule or the budget. You make suggestions, and listen to the same.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You are smart, but flexible. You are open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You do not just do your thing. You are interested in how other people are doing their things too, and how all of those things can be done better.
You understand that the people you work with are as important as you are, and believe that what is good for the company, and good for the project, are likely what is good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying, and understand it. And you communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know yo are not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You do not do something wrong because you were told to, and are not afraid to speak up respectfully when it is important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you are reliable. When you say it will be done, it gets done; and when you said it would.
- 3+ years of working experience or an extraordinary demo reel
- Strong skill set in animation, modeling, texturing and lighting
- Excellent knowledge in 3D StudioMax
- Knowledge of V-Ray is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision.
To Apply for this Position:
- Include your current resume, reel breakdown and a link to your demo reel.
- Local applicants only, relocation costs not covered for these positions. Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
- Submit an email with the Subject “3D Studio Max Generalist, LA” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please no walk in applicants.
For more information please go to: www.pixomondo.com
Last edited by PixomondoLLC; 14th March 2012 at 23:20.