Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
16th March 2012, 05:55 #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
PIXOMONDO Los Angeles, Senior Paint Artist
Position: Senior Nuke Paint Artist
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Start Date: asap
PIXOMONDO is currently seeking a Senior 5+ years Nuke Stereo Paint Artist who is responsible for creating mattes that accurately reflect the motion of a particular object over a series of frames. Painting, may also be required to remove unwanted artifacts, reconstruct a background or digitally correct a render or composite for feature film
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Experience with Nuke ONLY
• Sophisticated shape creation and editing.
• Shape animation (by hand and w/ nukes new trackers and 3D cameras).
• Shape compositing, fill modes, opacity settings.
• Advanced Knowledge of 3D projection, Planar Tracking
• Marker removal paint.
• Rig removal paint.
• Plate restoration.
• \"Crane removal*.\" (*Catchall for the ever-increasing amount of production gear, crew, etc. left in the frame.)
• Stereo Plate prep (C-match, V-Align, Disparity-Map).
• 2-3+ years Stereo paint is a must
• Photoshop experience is a must
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- 5+ years paint experience minimum industry experience on feature films
- Hand paint and \"procedural\" or \"comp\" paint is a must.
- Excellent knowledge in Nuke. 6.2 and higher
- Handle extremely difficult paint tasks.
- 2-3+ years Stereo production experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fast and efficient.
- Team player with great attitude.
- Dependable and flexible.
- Takes direction well.
- Exercises close attention to detail.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a strong team environment, and willingness to share his/her knowledge
To Apply for this Position:
- Local applicants only. Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Include your current resume, shot vfx breakdown and rate.
- Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
- Submit an email with the Subject “Senior Paint Artist, LA” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please no walk in applicants.
More Information on www.pixomondo.com