Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
28th March 2012, 00:25 #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Pixomondo Baton Rouge, Compositing Supervisor
Office: Baton Rouge [U.S.A.]
Start Data: May, June 2012
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of 12 facilities in the US, China, Germany, UK and Canada. We are excited to announce that we opened our new branch in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Therefore we are looking for enthusiastic, talented people who are interested in working in a fresh international environment on a high-end feature film visual effects production.
Requirements of the company:
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what is going to happen after you are done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You are smart, but flexible. You are open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You do not just do your thing. You are interested in how other people are doing their things too, and how all of those things can be done better.
You understand that the people you work with areas important as you are, and believe that what is good for the company, and good for the project, are likely what is good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying, and understand it. And you communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you are not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You do not do something wrong because you were told to, and are not afraid to speak up respectfully when it is important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you are reliable. When you say it will be done, it gets done; and when you said it would.
• 5+ years of experience in visual effects.
• Demo reel that shows strong artistic skills including a strong sense of color, lighting, perspective, scale, and composition.
• Traditional art portfolio demonstrating traditional art skills is a plus.
• Expert knowledge of Nuke (5+ years) is required.
• Comfortable with 3D compositing in Nuke.
• Stereo experience required.
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high quality work, and encourage those around you to the same standards.
• The desire and passion to learn, be better, and make others around you better.
• Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work and lead within a strong team environment, willingness to share his/her knowledge.
To Apply for this Position:
• Should be eligible to work in the USA.
• Include your current resume, link to your reel, shot vfx and breakdown (delete rate, shouldn’t be in any job posting).
• Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
• Submit your application with the Subject “Compositing Supervisor, BTR” to email@example.com
• Please no walk in applicants.
• If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the address above.
• For more information you may also go to: http://www.pixomondo.com/jobs