Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
28th March 2012, 00:36 #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Pixomondo Baton Rouge, Senior IT Administrator
Senior IT Administrator
Office: Baton Rouge [U.S.A.]
Start Data: May, June 2012
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of 12 facilities in the US, China, Germany, UK and Canada. We are excited to announce that we opened our new branch in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Therefore we are looking for enthusiastic, talented people who are interested in working in a fresh international environment on a high-end feature film visual effects production.
Requirements of the company:
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what is going to happen after you are done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You are smart, but flexible. You are open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You do not just do your thing. You are interested in how other people are doing their things too, and how all of those things can be done better.
You understand that the people you work with areas important as you are, and believe that what is good for the company, and good for the project, are likely what is good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying, and understand it. And you communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you are not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You do not do something wrong because you were told to, and are not afraid to speak up respectfully when it is important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you are reliable. When you say it will be done, it gets done; and when you said it would.
Supporting the team in the daily workflow:
- Support of network infrastructure, servers, computers and software.
- Network (server) administration including internet connectivity, file & print services, security
- Assisting in all kinds of backup - recover and restore operating systems and database file systems
- Research of new technologies and counseling in purchasing decisions
Bachelors Degree in a related field or a combination of education and experience
6+ years work experience
Previous entertainment/visual effects industry experience is a must
A strong interest in technology and the entertainment industry
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Good problem solving skills and reporting skills
Independent work habits
Able to adapt toa fast-paced environment and flexible working hours
Ability to work within a strong team environment, and willingness to share his/her knowledge.
To Apply for this Position:
• Should be eligible to work in the USA.
• Include your current resume (delete rate, shouldn’t be in any job posting).
• Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
• Submit your application with the Subject “Senior IT Administrator, BTR” to email@example.com
• Please no walk in applicants.
• If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the address above.
• For more information you may also go to: http://www.pixomondo.com/jobs