Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
28th March 2012, 03:57 #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Imaginary Forces - Senior Systems Administrator - CLOSED
Imaginary Forces, an Entertainment and Design Company with offices in Los Angeles and New York City is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator for its Hollywood, CA office.
This position is part of a 2-3 member team. It reports to the Head of Operations and provides IT support for the company’s technology infrastructure in both the Los Angeles and New York offices. The position will work closely with other department heads, in-house producers and artists in order to maintain systems and resolve technical issues in a timely and efficient manner.
Basic Responsibilities Include:
• Maintain all IT systems throughout the organization, including but not limited to email, network equipment, servers, firewalls, enterprise applications, postproduction applications (Discreet Autodesk Flame / Inferno and Final Cut Pro) and phone systems.
• Provide helpdesk support including but not limited to: responding to, researching and troubleshooting user problems and questions.
• Maintain workstation install images and prep workstations for staff and freelance employees.
• Monitor and maintain server backup systems.
• Analyze new technologies and provide recommendations for implementation.
• Maintain systems workspace, hardware and software inventory as well as documenting procedures.
• Strong OS X support and configuration skills.
• Strong Microsoft support and configuration skills.
• Experience with Solaris systems administration.
• Experience with Linux and Unix as well as scripting.
• Experience supporting Adobe Creative Suite, Maxon Cinema 4D, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Flame / Inferno, or Apple Final Cut Pro.
• Experience with render farm management.
• Experience setting up animation pipelines and organization.
• Experience setting up virtual environments.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with users of all technical levels.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a dynamic environment.
• At least two years experience supporting a production environment.
• Prior experience in animation, design, interactive digital media and postproduction a plus.
Please email resume and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the subject line: Senior Systems Administrator
Last edited by lyncho; 23rd April 2012 at 22:20. Reason: position filled