Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: PIXOMONDO Beijing, Art Director
28th March 2012, 07:03 #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
PIXOMONDO Beijing, Art Director
Office: Beijing [China]
Start Data: asap
Pixomondo is currently recruiting for the Beijing office where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work and train artists in a fresh environment on exceptional feature film, television and commercial productions.
Requirements of the company:
You are a thinker. You plan ahead, look for the best option and the quickest solution, but not at the detriment of the show, the schedule or the budget. You make suggestions, and listen to the same.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You are smart, but flexible. You are open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don not just do your thing. You are interested in how other people are doing their things too, and how all of those things can be done better.
You understand that the people you work with are as importantas you are, and believe that what is good for the company, and good for the project, are likely what is good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying, and understand it. And you communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you are not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You do not do something wrong because you were told to, and are not afraid to speak up respectfully when it is important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you are reliable. When you say it will be done, it gets done; and when you said it would.
- 4+ years production experience.
- Strong background of creativity and artist skills
- Good skills of visually briefing ideas
- Good skills of After effects, Photoshop, Maya or 3DS Max
- Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently
high quality work, and encourage those around you to the same standards.
- Willing to work in China for minimum 6 months.
- Open for different cultures and working styles.
- Working experience in Asian cultures is a plus.
To Apply for this Position:
- Include your current resume, link to your reel, shot vfx and breakdown.
- Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
- Submit your application with the Subject “Art Director, BEJ” to email@example.com
- Please no walk in applicants.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the address above.
Last edited by PixomondoLLC; 28th March 2012 at 07:05.