Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
3rd April 2012, 03:28 #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
The Mission Seeks Experienced Receptionist/PA/Office Manager
The Mission is a high-end VFX/animation studio located in Venice.
Current works of the The Mission, include the Samsung Galaxy Note 2012 Super Bowl spot, along with Hershey\'s CG Factory, and the Nikon campaign.
Seeking experienced Receptionist/PA/Office Manager (a do-it-all person):
- minimum 2 - 3 years experience in fast paced Production and/or VFX Post houses
- ability to take direction and structure working practices, often with multiple tasks
- ability to handle high volume calls under pressure with poise and a good phone voice
- must be willing to do the not-so-glamorous tasks of making coffee, prepping lunches, doing runs, cleaning up bays/kitchen, taking out the trash, restocking supplies, etc...
- multi-tasking is absolutely necessary
- must be good with high caliber Clients with a positive attitude and discretion
- eye for detail, strong communication skills, and problem solving skills are a must
- standard hours are 9am - 7pm, with possible longer hours as needed
- must have a valid CA Driver\'s License
- must be local LA resident
Please include in the subject line of the email \"Receptionist/PA/Office Manager.\" All correspondences without that subject line will be removed without review.
Please send resume as a PDF only, rate, availability to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE