Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
12th April 2012, 03:12 #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
PIXOMONDO Los Angeles, Paint Artist
Office: Los Angeles [U.S.A.]
Start Data: asap
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of 12 facilities in the US, China, Germany, UK and Canada. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles offices, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
Requirements of the company:
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what is going to happen after you are done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You are smart, but flexible. You are open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You do not just do your thing. You are interested in how other people are doing their things too, and how all of those things can be done better.
You understand that the people you work with areas important as you are, and believe that what is good for the company, and good for the project, are likely what is good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying, and understand it. And you communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you are not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You do not do something wrong because you were told to, and are not afraid to speak up respectfully when it is important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you are reliable. When you say it will be done, it gets done; and when you said it would.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate paint skills:
- Knowledge of 3D projection, Planar Tracking
- Marker removal paint.
- Rig removal paint.
- Plate restoration.
- Crane removal*(*Catchall for the ever-increasing amount of production gear, crew, etc. left in the frame.)
- Stereo Plate prep (C-match, V-Align, Disparity-Map).
- Photoshop experience is a must
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- 2+years paint experience minimum industry experience on feature films
- Hand paint and procedural or comp paint is a must.
- Excellent knowledge in Nuke. 6.2 and higher
- Stereo production experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fast and efficient.
- Team player with great attitude.
- Dependable and flexible.
- Takes direction well.
- Exercises close attention to detail.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a strong team environment, and willingness to share his/her knowledge
To Apply for this Position:
- Must be eligible to work in the US. Relocation costs not covered for these positions.
- Include a link to your demo reel,breakdown, current resume and your rate.
- Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
- Submit an email with the Subject “Paint Artist, LA” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please no walk in applicants.
For more information, please go to: www.pixomondo.com
Last edited by PixomondoLLC; 12th April 2012 at 03:23.