Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
17th April 2012, 03:50 #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
Image Engine Lead Modeler-Hard SurfaceLEAD MODELER (HARD SURFACE)
Are you interested in working for a growing, independent, award winning studio? The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, have the ability to take direction positively, work well within a team, and thrive under pressure of tight production deadlines. They must possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Responsible for working with the Asset Supervisor and VFX Producer to assess, assign and monitor modeling needs
• Expected to establish and maintain quality of work produced by the department, as well as excellent communication flow
• Tasks include creating highly detailed photorealistic hard surface models
• Accountable for meeting productivity and quota targets on time and at a high level of quality
• Other duties and responsibilities consistent with your position as may be assigned to you from time to time
THIS IS WHAT WE REQUIRE:
• Experience building photorealistic hero hard surface assets in feature films
• High degree of Maya expertise
• Highly efficient UV layout
• Anatomical understanding
• Traditional background
• Upstream & downstream understanding of texturing (UVs), rigging and cloth simulation
• Keen eye for cloth, drapery, folding fabrics with different materials
• Self-motivated with a strong artistic vision and the ability to guide other artists
• Previous lead experience an asset
AS FOR THE DETAILS…
• Company: Image Engine
• Location: Vancouver, Canada
• Start date: Early May
• Posting date: April 17, 2011
Let’s connect. Don’t just tell us you’re the right fit -- show us. Send us a resume, demo reel link, and breakdown. Read about Image Engine , our culture, our work, our ideas. Imagine what it might be like to work here and tell us why you think you would love it. Not only that, tell us why you’d love to make Image Engine an even better place to work.
Just one rule:
• To apply for this position, send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org. (I PROMISE we’ll contact you if you impress us.)
Last edited by ImageEngine; 17th April 2012 at 21:40.