Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
18th April 2012, 21:16 #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
International Production Coordinator - MPC London
With offices all over the globe, the Moving Picture Company (MPC) is one of the world\'s leading VFX studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries.
MPC Advertising Division services advertising clients, delivering high-end photo real visual effects, motion graphics, digital projects, art installations, direction and production.
As part of our creative reach we have a thriving facility in Bangalore. We require a London based member of the production team to be a conduit between production & artists in MPC’s Advertising divisions across Bangalore, New York, LA and London.
The Production Coordinator will work with the Bangalore production team to achieve the following;
• Liaising with the Bangalore production team to manage the workflow in regards to scheduling projects originating in MPC London, NY & LA.
• Ensuring the Bangalore team are utilised to the maximum capacity by proactively scheduling in jobs from all divisions.
• Communicating with artists in Bangalore to ensure they have been provided with the correct brief prior to jobs commencing.
• Ensuring all materials are synchronised via the multi-site, global pipeline complete for Bangalore projects to start on time.
• Briefing production and artists via video com to ensure they understand their schedule of work and what is required of them creatively.
• Communicating feedback via video come to artists in Bangalore pre, post and during projects.
• Passionate about commercials VFX production, with knowledge of film formats.
• Excellent organisational skills to coordinator the four MPC Advertising sites.
• Exceptional communication skills to be able to take briefs and relay accurately to third parties, and to provide clear feedback.
• Proven experience in producing advertising VFX projects.
• Business acumen to maximise forecasting and the ability to balance financial responsibilities.
• Thorough understanding of CG production pipelines and post production in general
• Wiki skills and HTML an added advantage.
• Understanding of 3D & 2D software capabilities and their limitations i.e. Photoshop, Maya, ZBrush, Nuke, PFTrack and Boujou.
• Microsoft Office, particularly Project and Excel.
Salary: Competitive remuneration package
Start date: Ongoing recruitment
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual effects. If you are interested, please email your CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org