Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Senior Compositor - Image Engine
7th June 2012, 04:03 #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
Senior Compositor - Image Engine
Are you interested in working for a growing, independent, award winning studio? The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, have the ability to take direction positively, work well within a team, and thrive under pressure of tight production deadlines. They must possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Composite Digital Visual Effects in a team of 2D artists for final delivery of VFX
- Demonstrate a broad range of compositing abilities and determine the best approach to solve compositing challenges
- Attend and actively participate in team / production meetings
- Report to the Compositing Supervisor for the overall look, attitude and style of the production
- Accountable for meeting productivity and quota targets on time and at a high level of quality
THIS IS WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- At least 5+ years experience in compositing digital VFX for film
- Advanced demonstrated knowledge and production experience in high-end compositing software (preferably Nuke)
- Should have strong knowledge of compositing workflow and the compositing application interface
- Should have strong aptitude for technical workflow challenges such as directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, automated dailies, etc.
- Experience with complex matte extractions and motion tracking
AS FOR THE DETAILS…
- Company: Image Engine
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Project: Elysium/ RIPD
- Start date: mid/late June
- Posting date: June 6, 2012
To apply for this position, send in your resume, reel and breakdown to email@example.com. Please include your availability.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.