Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 4 of 4
29th June 2012, 19:28 #1
Spreading 50 keyframes evenly over 100
I tracked 50 frames. Now I want to spread them out over 100 frames evenly spaced. I tried the import/export ascii work flow but that\'s not what I\'m looking for. Any ideas?
1st July 2012, 18:19 #2Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Do the following:
- go to the Curve Editor
- Select the parameter(s) in the list at the left
- Select in the Editor ALL keyframes till frame 50 (drag a rectangle across them)
- Grab the bounding rectangle at the left (it is the vertically line at frame 50) till a double arrow appears
- drag the left boundary to frame 100
- all selected Keyframes are now spaced evenly over time (a keyframe every other frame)
1st July 2012, 23:13 #3
I had tried that but it did not work. Please see image. Any other ideas?
Last edited by nelpiper; 1st July 2012 at 23:15.
4th July 2012, 17:29 #4Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2003
This is probably not the best way but it should work
1. select keyframes you want to move (bounding box in curve editor)
2. move them so the first frame starts at 0 (edit/move/x=x-1001(or whatever number your first keyframe is on))
3. double the x value of all frame (edit/move/x=x*2)
4. move them back into position (edit/move/x=x=1001(or whatever number your first keyframe was on originally))