Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.

Cool Tutorial: Editing a Music Video

Heya Everybody,

I have a brand new tutorial online - this time covering the topic of Music Video Editing and basic workflow processes like converting footage from a Canon 5D.

Anyways - have a look and let me know what you think.

Don\'t forget to subscribe if you like my vids and you can also follow me on Twitter: @ruanlotter

Cheerz,
    Ruan
    www.youtube.com/tunnelviziontv

Default Good one!!

I already posted something on Youtube but I thought you would see it here instead so just in case:

You had a really good approach to cutting a multicamera shoot. I am surprised that you chose not to cut on the beats of the music. It definately works for the video you shot. Interesting choice.

I know this is a FinalCut thread, but have you tried doing the same in Premiere? I saw a tutorial on how to use it (Multi-camera editing in Premiere Pro CS6 | lynda.com tutorial). I haven\'t tried it yet (I don\'t get to do a lot of multicamera stuff so I have no experience to tell you how it is to work with it). It does seem a pretty quick way to cut things together.

Thanks for a great tutorial. I will definately keep the skills you shared in my bag of tricks.
    Last edited by metroeast; 1st July 2012 at 17:56.

Smile thanks

hi
    Thanks both of you for these tutorials !!