Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
10th July 2012, 01:13 #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
Luma Pictures - Generalist Position
Luma Pictures is a feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. *We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
- Should be proficient in both Lighting & Compositing.*
- Lighting look development for integration of CG elements into Live Action, CG assets as well as full CG shots.*
- Develop methodologies for reduction of render time and improving quality of results.*
- Compositing of both digital and live action elements to create groundbreaking visual effects shots for blockbuster films
- Collaborate with fellow artist and supervisors to meet challenging production deadlines in a positive work environment
- Artist must be proficient in Maya, and have in-depth knowledge of rendering and*optimization.*
- Knowledge of Nuke is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Arnold is a plus.*
- Should have a deep understanding of 3d multi-pass rendering techniques and colorspace concepts.
- An understanding of stereo (3D) and anamorphic compositing in Nuke is a plus.
- Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team-focused environment, good communication skills are a must.
- Must possess strong time management skills and be extremely organized.
- Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations.
- You must be Los Angeles resident or willing to relocate.*
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to ww.lumapictures.com. If you prefer to send hard copies, you can submit a resume, reel, shot breakdown and cover letter to:
Attention: Recruiting - [Generalist]
1424 2nd St
Santa Monica, CA 90401