Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
13th July 2012, 23:25 #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Ntropic LA Seeks Experienced Freelance Maya FX Artist
SF/LA/NY Based VFX company Ntropic seeks FX artists for immediate start in LA office.
Ntropic focuses on elegant, intelligent, and conceptual visual effects, producing award-winning work for commercials, music videos, feature films, experiential theaters and interactive content. Ntropic\'s is a creative collective with extensive experience in all facets of post-production, from conceptual design and motion graphics to photo-real CG and seamless compositing.
We\'re in need of a Maya dynamics artists to create complex effects sequences in a short time frame. The ideal candidate should have experience with Fluid/Particle Dynamics, volumetric and smoke. Work closely with Lighting Artist and Compositors to ensure all effects will work smoothly within the show pipeline. Produce look tests based on provided reference materials. This person must have a solid knowledge and understanding of the 3D pipeline and software.
- Create photoreal dynamic effects utilizing Maya fluids systems
- Expert knowledge of any/all of the following; rigid body and particle dynamics, volume modeling and rendering, procedural geometry generation and fluid dynamics.
- Working experience with one or more other professional software packages such as 3D Studio Max and Nuke is a plus.
- Ability to turn shots around quickly to work within tight deadlines
- Applicants must have strong working knowledge of Maya/Vray fluid Systems
- Live in or near Los Angeles
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in visual effects
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner and in a collaborative team environment
If you meet the above requirements, please email your reel, resume, and breakdown of contribution and software used to firstname.lastname@example.org with \"FX Artist\" in the subject line.
Check us out at www.ntropic.com