Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
13th July 2012, 23:27 #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Ntropic LA Seeks Experienced Freelance 3D Generalist Artist
SF/LA/NY Based VFX company Ntropic seeks 3D Generalists for immediate start in LA office.
Ntropic focuses on elegant, intelligent, and conceptual visual effects, producing award-winning work for commercials, music videos, feature films, experiential theaters and interactive content. Ntropic is a creative collective with extensive experience in all facets of post-production, from conceptual design and motion graphics to photo-real CG and seamless compositing.
We are in need of several experienced 3D Generalist with a keen eye for detail and with proven ability in Animation, Modeling, Texturing and Lighting in Maya Ideally. You will have experience of working in a fast paced environment both on your own and in a team. This person must have a solid knowledge and understanding of the 3D pipeline and software.
- Applicants must have strong working knowledge of Maya/Vray or 3D Studio Max
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in visual effects
- Superior 3d modeling and texturing abilities
- Solid understanding of high-end 3d applications and other 2d and 3d computer graphics tools
- Ability to turn shots around quickly to work within tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner and in a collaborative team environment
If you meet the above requirements, please email your reel, resume, and breakdown of contribution and software used to firstname.lastname@example.org with \"3D Generalist\" in the subject line.
Check us out at www.ntropic.com