Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Head of Roto Prep - Bangalore
16th July 2012, 18:22 #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
Head of Roto Prep - Bangalore
Roto Prep – Head of Department
MPC is a world leading visual effects and animation facility based Globally.
The Film Roto/Prep Supervisor is responsible for the day to day management of several teams of artists, plus insuring the quality of all shots in a timely fashion. Strong management skills are essential and candidates with demonstrable experience in this area will be preferred.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Knowledge of Nuke and basic knowledge of Unix.
• Experience with Silhouette for both Roto and Paint
• Knowledge of frame by frame painting and Photoshop
• Minimum 7 years Roto and Prep Film experience
• Must have managed at least 10 artists previously
• Previous work with oversea company a plus
• Proficient English Vocabulary
• A strong eye for detail and precision.
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Responsible for all quality control issues
• Manage Hiring and Interview Process
• Motivate and manage a team to produce high quality work
• Responsible for following strict naming conventions and standards
• Problem solving any issues
• Communicating clearly with other departments in the company.
• Understand the roto and prep needs for all shots and film requirements
• In charge of training artists and leads
Please send your CV and Showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org