Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
31st July 2012, 23:14 #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
Image Engine-SENIOR VFX COORDINATOR- ElysiumSENIOR VFX COORDINATOR - Image Engine, Vancouver, BCAre you interested in working for a growing, independent, award winning studio? The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, have the ability to take direction positively, work well within a team, and thrive under pressure of tight production deadlines. They must possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Contract: mid August starts through to late October 2012
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Ensure the highest productivity of the artists
• Coordinating and attending client meetings, taking detailed notes
• Working with Producer and Supervisors to adhere to schedules and keep schedules on track
• Tracking the status of all shots in the pipeline, maintaining an accurate and up-to-date database
• Ensuring artists have the information and materials required to complete their work efficiently
• Facilitating communication between all departments
• Working with the Supervisors and artists to manage render priorities
• Organizing internal dailies and client shot review sessions
THIS IS WHAT WE REQUIRE:
• 3-5 years of solid production experience coordinating feature film
• Must be an expert project coordinator/scheduler
• Must be able to multi-task with ease under pressure
• Highly organized, able to transform detail-oriented work into action
• The ability to foresee and flag potential production related problems
• Must be extremely knowledgeable in database management. Past Shotgun experience is a plus
• Absolute fascination and dedication to post-production work is essential
• Outstanding communication skills are mandatory
• Must understand basic client-to-vendor relationships and show an eagerness to develop and enhance studio profile with the clients
• Internal focus and motivation of the visual effects production staff is key
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position email us at email@example.com. The subject should read \"Senior VFX Coordinator - your name\".
Applicants are required to submit their resume, reel and breakdown and the following additional information should be included in your email to us:
The date you are available for work, 3 recent references we can contact, and your rate/salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.