Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
21st August 2012, 00:05 #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
The Mission Seeks Experienced Tracker
The Mission is a high-end VFX/animation studio located in Venice.
Current works of the The Mission include, Tim Godsall\'s Old Spice Olympics, Ellen Kuras\'s Nike DSG - Fly, Mark Romanek\'s Nikon - Small is Huge, Hershey\'s Air Delight, etc...
Seeking experienced freelance Tracker, preferably with some CG animation experience, for various short-term contracts:
- minimum 3-5 years tracking for large commercial campaigns, and/or feature film work
- ability to take direction and structure working practices, often with multiple tasks and compressed deadlines required
- eye for detail, strong communication skills, and problem solving skills are a must
- would prefer an individual with some CG animation experience
- must be local LA resident
Please include in the subject line of the email \"Tracker.\" All correspondences without that subject line will be removed without review.
Please send resume as a PDF only, rate, availability and demo reel to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE