Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.

Default Fast and Normal speed effect

Hi, this is my first post on these boards. Im trying to create an effect for a video Im working on where a guy is walking down a busy street, he's shown at normal speed, while everything else around him in the scene is going at a much faster speed. Can someone give me some advice on how to achieve this in Combustion 4, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

You can use the timewarp effects or plugins like RE:Twixtor

Ok, I have twixtor, do you know how to only apply the time warp to a specific part of the scene, so its all really fast except the main object in the scene? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mattjp18
    Ok, I have twixtor, do you know how to only apply the time warp to a specific part of the scene, so its all really fast except the main object in the scene? Thanks!
    You probably need to make rotoscoping to isolate the main object and cleanplates (without the object)

Ok, cool, thanks!