Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
27th December 2007, 01:35 #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
Luma Pictures is looking for Effects TD's
LUMA PICTURES is an artist-run feature film VFX studio located a few blocks from the beach off of Abbot Kinney in Venice, California. We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff that consistently cranks out top notch work. We are currently searching for Talented EffectsTD's to fill a few choice spots on an upcoming, high profile productions.
- creating dynamic cloth simulations for Clothing and props
- creation of rigs needed to allow animators to drive cloth performance
- creation of particle systems for various FX including dust, debris, saliva, water splashes
- creation of dynamic fur simulations for Creatures and Characters
- creation of rigs to allow animators to drive fur performance
- Artist should have at least one year of experience working on feature films or HD Teleproductions
- Artist should be familiar with more than one of the following applications:
Joe Alters Shave and a Haircut
- Understanding multi pass 3D compositing is a plus
- Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment, good communication skills are a must
- Strong time management skills and extremely organized.
- Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations.
- Los Angeles Residents or willingness to relocate preferred â€¢ Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
SUBMISSIONS: If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, email your resume, a link to your online reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to jobs_Q407@luma-pictures.com Please make the email subject "ATTN: Recruiting - Effects TD". Do not attach images or movie files to your email because they will get filtered out. If you prefer to send hard copies, you can submit them to:
Attention: Recruiting - Effects TD
248 Westminster Ave
Venice, CA 90291
Submitted materials will not be returned and no phone calls please.