Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.

Default Imagineer fxphd discount extended through January 31st

Imagineer Systems has decided to kick off 2008 by extending the amazing 90% discount on monet, mokey, mocha and mofex and a 50% discount on mocha-AE through January 31st, 2008. We've had a great response from our past promotions and to support Jay Cornelius' new IMG201: Intermediate monet/mokey and mocha class, we will keep the promotion running throughout January.

To qualify for this offer you must be a student, a freelancer or purchasing for personal use only. Orders from businesses with more than 2 employees will not be accepted.

Details:
    Imagineer's December Educational/Freelance Promotion:

90% off monet, mokey, motor or mocha. Nodelocked or cross platform floating license.

50% off mocha-AE nodelocked or cross platform floating license.

To take advantage of this special discount simply:

Visit Imagineer's on-line shop ( http://www.imagineersystems.com/store/index.html ) to buy your special discounted license.
    1) Add desired product to the cart
    2) Go to checkout
    3) Fill in the customer information page
    4) On the order details page add the following coupon codes to get the discount:

fxphd-edu-mochaAE - for mocha-AE
    fxphd_jan08_edu for all other products

5) On the summary page, enter the Host ID of the workstation you want to run the software on.
    6) To find your systems Host ID:
    http://www.imagineersystems.com/support/mokey/faq/8

Offer expires 01/31/08.

Please contact sales@imagineersystems.com with any questions.

Hi Ross,

do you know when the new version of monet will be out? I really wanted to buy it instead of Mocha back in December, but there were some serious bugs....any news on fixes?

Thanks.

But I think imagineer Systems Motor is a unique rotoscoping tool for commercial, film and corporate video post production work. Its intuitive, easy-to-learn user interface combined with Imagineer's unique 2.5D planar tracking technology offers a way of creating high quality mattes 3-4 times faster than using traditional tools.
    Marry
    _______

Hi Ross, do you know when the new version of monet will be out? I really wanted to buy it instead of Mocha back in December, but there were some serious bugs....any news on fixes? Thanks.
    Sorry for my bad language. It still that?

monet has been discontinued and the majority of mokey and monet features are now found in mocha Pro.
    more info: http://www.imagineersystems.com/products/mochapro

I visited the Visit Imagineer\'s on-line shop - but there are no discounts....