Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.

Default Open EXR ... ah go on!

Any chance of you extending your product to include Open EXR? Not asking for any miracles; RGBA (or even RGB) will do me fine for the moment. Trying to work out a workflow that will allow us to work solely in EXR sequences.

If you can't do that do you know of anyone who does? Just doesn't seem to be available as an option.

Shane

Quote Originally Posted by sigma View Post
    Any chance of you extending your product to include Open EXR? Not asking for any miracles; RGBA (or even RGB) will do me fine for the moment. Trying to work out a workflow that will allow us to work solely in EXR sequences.

If you can\'t do that do you know of anyone who does? Just doesn\'t seem to be available as an option.

Shane
    I don\'t think it is possible.

From the openXR manual:

OpenEXR\'s features include:

- Higher dynamic range and color precision than existing 8- and 10-bit image file formats.
    - Support for 16-bit floating-point, 32-bit floating-point, and 32-bit integer pixels. The 16-bit floating-point format, called \"half\", is compatible with the half data type in NVIDIA\'s Cg graphics language and is supported natively on their new GeForce FX and Quadro FX 3D graphics solutions.