Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.

Default Making a Telephone Voice In Final Cut Pro

If you're like me, you probably know how most of the video effects work in your chosen editing application. But you might not know how most (or any) of the audio effects work.

In this tutorial, Arlo and I'll show you how to turn a gain filter, high pass filter and a de-esser into a telephone like sound effect.

Also, here's a great places to start, making it VERY easy to achieve this are using these presets already in STP.

Process > Effects > EQ > Channel EQ; Megaphone EQ preset
    Process > Effects > EQ > Channel EQ; Phone Filter Notch preset
    Process > Effects > EQ > Channel EQ; Phone Filter Wide Band preset

These are great places to start, and very easy to tweak.

http://slfcpug.ning.com/video/1975320:Video:20

Quote Originally Posted by Animus View Post
    If you\'re like me, you probably know how most of the video effects work in your chosen editing application. But you might not know how most (or any) of the audio effects work.

In this tutorial, Arlo and I\'ll show you how to turn a gain filter, high pass filter and a de-esser into a telephone like sound effect.
    hi Animus, thanks a lot for posting this tutorial. I am wondering if you have any other sound effects that are compatible with PBX. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by joseph; 20th December 2012 at 11:53.