Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.

Hybrid View

Default Windows SP3 is not supporting high definition Realtek audio drivers.?

I installed service pack 3 in my laptop and its not supporting high definition realtek audio drivers, when i installed audio drivers it says audio drivers installation failure. Please let me know how can i proceed further?

Quote Originally Posted by disujapitter View Post
    I installed service pack 3 in my laptop and its not supporting high definition realtek audio drivers, when i installed audio drivers it says audio drivers installation failure. Please let me know how can i proceed further?
    It shouldn't be a problem with XP SP3 yet the drivers themselves may not be compatible with your laptop. Check for updated drivers.

Well i Really appreciate this post. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it!