Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.

Default icc profile to LUT

Hi,

Does anyone know a way to convert icc profile to LUT ? We are on windows with icc profiles for color management (with dtp94 or sypder3elite), but Toxik (or any comping soft I guess) doesn\'t support it. So I would convert such profile into lut supported by Toxik, so the viewer display color accurately on my monitor. I work on wide gamut monitor and viewer is over saturated (output files are ok, but not the same as viewer then).

Ci

I finnally generte a lut inside Nuke. cmstest pattern->conversion node wide to srgb->generate 3d lut.
    I then place it in Toxik viewer, and it works like a charm ! Everything I view is corrected by the lut, but output files renders without it, like I wanted. Simply rocks :-)