fxguidetv live at NAB 2013
Our coverage is divided into two parts, which can be viewed on Ustream. We'll be posting individual segments later this week, but in the meantime enjoy these.
We'd like to thank our primary sponsor, The Foundry, for making this event possible. Having the fxguide crew on the booth takes an already busy trade show day to the crazy level. Also, a big thanks to Blackmagic Design, Miller Tripods, RODE Microphones, Sohonet, and the Wooden Camera Company.
We also want to give a shoutout to the folks at Shutterstock Footage, who provided some of the stock footage of Vegas we used in the open. If you haven't checked them out lately, you should. They have a wide variety of high quality HD footage available for immediate download. Especially good in a pinch.
Part 1 of 3
- 0:04:40 - NUKE Tech Preview + HIERO (Jon Wadelton, Matt Plec)
- 0:37:10 - Optical Flares for NUKE (Andrew Kramer)
- 0:53:22 - Ted Schilowitz, RED Camera
- 1:02:00 - fxphd April Term Preview, Part 1
- 1:10:20 - the rc live: intro
- 1:27:40 - the rc live: Bullet Proof (Stu Maschwitz, Sean Safreed)
- 1:38:20 - the rc live
- 1:50:14 - the rc live: Freefly MōVI
- 1:58:20 - the rc live: Wooden Camera
Part 2 of 3
- 0:00:00 - the rc live
- 0:17:26 - NUKEX + HIERO booth presentation (Stephan Kosinski, Logan Media)
- 0:49:00 - thoughts from the show floor
- 1:01:30 - fxphd April Term Preview, Part 2
- 1:09:49 - Jeremy Hunt "Fix it In Post"
- 1:23:33 - Autodesk's Philippe Soeiro, Lead Product Designer of Flame Premium
- 1:37:32 - fxphd April Term Preview, Part 3
- 1:53:00 - MODO booth presentation (Luc Van Driessche, Creative Conspiracy)
Part 3 of 3
- 0:00:00 - MODO booth presentation (Luc Van Driessche, Creative Conspiracy), continued
- 0:20:20 - Steve Forde, Adobe After Effects
- 0:36:00 - Fusion IO, Blackmagic Design camera announcements
- 0:53:44 - NUKEX Deadmau5 Professional Grieffers Music Video (Jeff Ranasinghe, method studios)
Note: Some countries cannot stream part 3,
so you can click to view Part 3 on Ustream