Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
29th March 2012, 01:29 #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
PIXOMONDO Los Angeles, Receptionist/ Admin. Assistant
Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant
Office: Los Angeles [U.S.A.]
Start Data: asap
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of 12 facilities in the US, China, Germany, UK and Canada. We are a currently looking to hire a proactive individual for the position of Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.
Requirements of the company:
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what\'s going to happen after you\'re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You\'re smart, but flexible. You\'re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don\'t just \"do your thing\". You\'re interested in how other people are doing \"their things\" too, and how all of those \"things\" can be done better.
You understand that the people you work with areas important as you are, and believe that what\'s good for the company, and good for the project, are likely what\'s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying, and understand it. And you communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you\'re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don\'t do something wrong because you \"were told to\", and aren\'t afraid to speak up respectfully when it\'s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you\'re reliable. When you say it\'ll be done, it gets done; and when you said it would.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position acts as receptionist, as well coordinates various office and administrative duties. This position interfaces with Management and line employees across the company.
Includes the following duties:
- Office Organization
- Office Safety
- Building Management
- and other duties may be assigned.
- High School degree
- Undergraduate degree (as a plus)
- Accounting background would be great
- Qualified candidates must be self-starters who possess an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a fast paced environment
- The candidate should be someone who is friendly and organized, dependable, and able to multi-task. A “can do” attitude and excellent people skills are key
- Posses ability to work independently and as a team player
- Previous experience working in a production or advertising environment
- Demonstrated experience and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must have excellent organization skills
- Strong customer/client service and problem resolution skills
- Mac skills
To Apply for this Position:
- Should be eligible to work in Los Angeles.
- Include your current resume and rate.
- Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
- Submit an email with the Subject “Receptionist/administrative Assistant, LAX” to email@example.com
- Please no walk in applicants.
For more information please go to: www.pixomondo.com