Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
12th April 2012, 01:15 #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Imaginary Forces New York - Helpdesk Support
Imaginary Forces, an Entertainment and Design Company with offices in Los Angeles and New York City is seeking helpdesk support for its New York, NY office.
The position will provide helpdesk support for a 20-30 person, fast-paced office and work closely with the managing partners, other department heads, in-house producers and artists in order to resolve technical issues in a timely and efficient manner. This position will report to the Senior Systems Administrator.
Basic Responsibilities Include:
• Helpdesk Support: Responding to, researching, and troubleshooting user problems and questions
• Maintain workstation install images and prep workstations for staff & freelance employees
• Manage and support peripheral user systems (wi-fi, printers, intranet website, renderfarm, etc.)
• Monitor and maintain server backup systems
• Organize systems workspace, hardware, software, and maintain systems inventory
• Coordinate outside service and support
• Other systems administration duties as appropriate (production file servers, AD/OD services, network infrastructure, etc.)
• Be available for after hours and on call support.
• Strong OS X support & configuration skills
• Experience using or supporting Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, 3D apps, Microsoft Office
• Familiar with UNIX
• Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory and/or OS X Open Directory
• Familiar with wired & wireless Ethernet network infrastructure (cables, hubs, switches, routers) and TCP/IP networking.
• Comfortable with analog and digital audio/video concepts (signal flow, patch bays, TV/Stereo setup)
Please email resume and cover letters to: [email protected]
Please use the subject line: Helpdesk Support