Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
12th April 2012, 05:28 #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
PIXOMONDO Los Angeles, Roto Artist
Office: Los Angeles [U.S.A.]
Start Data: asap
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of 12 facilities in the US, China, Germany, UK and Canada. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles offices, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
Requirements of the company:
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what\'s going to happen after you\'re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You\'re smart, but flexible. You\'re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don\'t just \"do your thing\". You\'re interested in how other people are doing \"their things\" too, and how all of those \"things\" can be done better.
You understand that the people you work with are as important as you are, and believe that what\'s good for the company, and good for the project, are likely what\'s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying, and understand it. And you communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you\'re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don\'t do something wrong because you \"were told to\", and aren\'t afraid to speak up respectfully when it\'s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you\'re reliable. When you say it\'ll be done, it gets done; and when you said it would.
Principal job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate excellent rotoscoping skills:
- Sophisticated shape creation and editing.
- Shape animation(by hand and w/ trackers and 3D cameras).
- Shape compositing, fill modes, opacity settings.
- Compositing roto, plate and color correction nodes to produce, render, and review color-overlay roto check.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- 2+ years roto industry experience
- Hand paint and procedural or comp paint a plus.
- Experience with Nuke ONLY
- Handle difficult to extremely difficult roto tasks.
- Dependable and flexible.
- Takes direction well.
- Exercises close attention to detail.
To Apply for this Position:
- Local applicants only. Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Include your current resume, shot vfx breakdown and rate.
- Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
- Submit an email with the Subject “Roto Artist, LA” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please no walk in applicants.
for more information, please go to www.pixomondo.com