Beta memo: at this time the forums and insider use two different registration and login systems. We're working on unifying the process, so if you register with your same e-mail on the forums and insider we'll merge your accounts later. To access the forums please use the login below. -Thanks.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: PIXOMONDO Baton Rouge, Recruiter
2nd May 2012, 01:16 #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
PIXOMONDO Baton Rouge, Recruiter
Office: Baton Rouge [U.S.A.]
Start Data: May 2012
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of 12 facilities in the US, China, Germany, UK and Canada. We are recruiting for key positions in our Baton Rouge office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
- Collaborating with dept. heads to meet the hiring needs of production.
- Reviewing reels/resumes and distributing to department supervisors.
- Facilitating interviews with producers, and supervisors.
- Attending and representing the company at job fairs, graduation shows and VFX events when required.
- Building relationships with universities and art schools for company recruiting initiatives and internship programs.
- Coordinating immigration/relocation for new hires.
- On-going recruitment and candidate attraction.
Skills and ability:
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting experience, preferably in the VFX field.
- Team player but able to motivate self and work independently on own initiative.
- Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly in a pressurized situation.
- Discrete, approachable and reliable.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and operate accordingly.
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on networking.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Extremely high level of attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy.
- Ability to conduct research, analysis and coordinate accordingly.
- Excellent general IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and the internet.
- File Maker and Shotgun is a big plus.
- Fluent German and English is a plus as well.
Needs to be:
- Comfortable being a diplomatic communicator of HR information and processes to management.
- Persistent but willing to find alternative solutions.
- Flexible and able to flourish in a changeable environment where the ability to multi task and prioritize is essential.
- A feel for process and how to work with others to achieve improvements is key.
- Self-motivating and conscientious.
- An optimistic, positive team player.
To apply for this position:
- Should be eligible to work in the USA.
- Submit your resume with the Subject “Recruiter, BTR” to email@example.com
- Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
- Please no walk in applicants.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the address above.
For more information you may also go to: http://www.pixomondo.com/jobs