3rd party storage with 2008

Home Page forums Autodesk/Discreet General (Discreet) 3rd party storage with 2008

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    darok
    Participant

hi all

I’m wondering if somebody made some experience with 3rd party storage with the 2008 releases?
    brands, disk models etc….

best

Jasper
    Participant

Hi Darok,

I’m trying to setup one for myself. but having huuuuuuge problems with finding infiniband infrastructure that would work for me. I’ve asked our autodesk rep. to tell me what autodesk recomends, and got some cards/swithc info, just to tell me latter (after I asket them to give me written confirmation, that tis is all that I will need for connecting) that (and this is QUOTE !!!!!)
    ‘… they didn’t know that I want system that works.’ (endQUOTE)
    Can You belive that!!!!!!! Maybe it’s just my bad luck, maybe it’s something else, but I have smoke on one end of room, storage on other but damn things dont want to use telephaty to comunicate. And they sit like that for last four months! :-((((

cyril conforti
    Participant

Well, if you were at the NAB User Group, you would have learned that Autodesk Professional Services Division would be able to hook you up with exactly what you need. 🙂 They told us that about 5 times.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am using it extensively with xsan. There are some issues (watch your outputs and imports) but I love having 45 hours of HD!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copy link