Best VFX School is in Vancouver Canada – Lost Boys Studios

Home Page forums Other fxguide general Best VFX School is in Vancouver Canada – Lost Boys Studios

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andi
    Participant

There is a really good VFX School in Vancouver Canada called Lost Boys Studios – School of VFX.

I have to say in my experience not all school are created equal. I have had several friends that have attended VFX schools ( I will not name names but they are the big players, you know who they are) and wasted a lot of money. Three of those friends transfer to Lost Boys Studios – School of VFX ( after spending too much money on the others school ) and they finally received a good education at Lost Boys and are now working in the industry.

I wish I had known so I could have saved them the time and money in the first place. So, if you are looking for a really good VFX school please check them out.

Careful of the other schools bigger doesn’t always mean better.

I posted this in response to someone asking about VFX schools in USA and Europe.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with you, Andi! I have heard awesome things about Lost Boys and I just talked to the rep today. I don’t have much experience but they say that it’s okay, because they train you! Some of their best students have no experience to start with, it’s so exciting!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually you do have to meet the requirements for entry but you are right that they are awesome and great work comes out there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please some more review about this school ?

clairmarshall
    Participant

School is always a difficult time for teens around the world, and I am no exception. I dreamed of becoming a guitarist and connecting my life with music, but my parents were always against it. For them, high grades and my academic performance were important, not dreams and desires, and therefore, to do what I love, I began to use https://ukessay.com/buy-dissertation-help this educational platform thanks to which I could continue to play the guitar and still get good grades.

JaneBeerkle
    Participant

I want to learn VFX as well as I already have knowledge of 2D Animation. I was looking Research Papers for Sale Online when my friend told me to visit site and they helped me with research papers. I was happy that he suggested this website. I would recommend this site to everyone.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.