configuring mouse in Maya 8.5

Home Page forums Archive General (OSX) configuring mouse in Maya 8.5

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    eltopo
    Participant

I just bought Maya 85 for useing it on a macbook pro, i bought a kensingnton is300 mouse, how can I configure it so it recognizes the middle button

filip
    Participant

When was using a Logitech mousse I couldn’t configure the middle button mousse. So what I did was unistall the mouse drivers and then the middle button started to work.

Alesis
    Participant

Thanks martincito it worked, I uninstalled the mouse software and it just worked, Thank you

Masimo Veratto
    Participant

Hello everyone, I recently bought a keyboard for macbook, I would like it to remain in the same good condition. Who can tell me how can I protect the keyboard from dust and dirt?

Ben Millen
    Participant

Hello, everyone who works on a laptop knows that no matter how hard you try, the keyboard is not protected from dust, debris, food debris, and even drops of water or drinks that occasionally fall on it. Over time, the performance of the keyboard drops and you have to resort to complex manipulations to clean it. Macbook buttons can wear out and fail with frequent use. In this case, I would recommend you to use a silicone macbook keyboard cover which is available at https://www.keyturepro.com/shop/p/2020-air-13 which will completely protect your keyboard from dust and dirt so it will last you for a very long time.

jack Dived
    Participant

Thanks

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by jack Dived.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.