DF Grid warp

Home Page forums Applications Fusion DF Grid warp

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    paul_round
    Participant

I am currently trying out Digital Fusion, with a view to integrating it into our company. I am playing aound with the grid warper and what I need to do is to swap the source and destination grids over, thereby making the effect reversible. I am removing lens distortion on a shot for 3D tracking and CG, so will need to reapply the distortion.

Paul Round
    Peerless

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Paul,

I passed your question on to the developer in charge of the Grid Warp tool and his response is below.

>Currently, there is no method to swap the source and destination grids. You can copy one of the grids to the other by ‘copy src to dest’ or ‘copy dest to src’ but this means the other grid will have to be rebuilt.>

Your request has been added to the feature list and will be included in the next dot release.

Adam
    eyeon

paul_round
    Participant

Thanks,
    I have managed to do it, but it is a bit long winded, setting keyframes then copying and deleting keyframes.

Paul Round
    Peerless

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you decide on DF you can be sure that functionality will be included in the next dot release as per my discussion with the development team.

Cheers,

Adam
    eyeon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copy link