Explore to find suitable company for you

Home Page forums fx Art and Technique Editing Explore to find suitable company for you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Linda T. Hammel
    Participant

There are a few things and features that an app developer/designer must keep in mind before making an app like Uber that is: Register/login panel, booking interface, tracking, price calculator, payment methods, push notifications, messaging, reviews & rating and booking history. Additionally, to manage entire process from a central point an admin panel (a desktop web application) is required to facilitate engagement with customers, manage routes and all other things. There are many languages that can used to create app like Uber, if you really want to own an app, you should consult with an app development company. They will help you in all aspects. Do you have any app of your own?

JaneBeerkle
    Participant

[url=https://createapplike.com/how-to-make-an-app-like-uber/]apps ceateors[/url]

JaneBeerkle
    Participant
    JaneBeerkle
    Participant

Thanks for the information. I would like to get an android app made myself for my website you can visit site as we also provide Research Papers for Sale Online. I think our services will be very helpful for people.

Greyson283
    Participant

Nice post.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Greyson283.
    ezrahidaya
    Participant

This isn’t easy to find the best company for your needs. It is for sure to get connected to fake professionals who never assist you as per your needs. But if you are connected to experts and get Help in assignment writing then don’t worry about anything.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copy link