This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 3 years, 10 months ago.
January 2, 2014 at 3:25 pm #205970
Guerilla Render, production rendering, look development and lighting solution specifically designed for the animation and the VFX industries, has been released.
One free connected licence of Guerilla Render V1.0 per IP is now granted to registered users, Commercial Use Included. See details.
You can download the software upon registration directly on Guerilla Render’s website.
– Windows 64, Linux x64
– Permanent internet connexion is required for the free connected license
See Key features
- Guerilla Render one free connected version is intended to stay free
- Download procedure: go to Guerilla Render’s homepage, fill your email, click download, check your email, choose your distribution (if you don’t use Maya, take one randomly) and install
- If you did not get your download email, check your junk mail or spam folder
- If you don’t use Maya, just discard the Maya option during installation and use Alembic/obj workflow
Some references:March 14, 2014 at 2:58 pm #220161
Three new video tutorials related to Render Passes in Guerilla Render.
How to manage render passes :
- Split the layers
- Matte objects
- Render passes selection
[video=youtube_share;XGb5x0lTjyQ]http://youtu.be/XGb5x0lTjyQ[/video]March 14, 2014 at 3:02 pm #220162
Using AOVs :
- Light Categories
- Full Setup
[video=youtube_share;a4p_G1MO3CU]http://youtu.be/a4p_G1MO3CU[/video]March 14, 2014 at 3:02 pm #220160
Using auxiliary AOVs :
- Auxiliary AOVs
- Layer Shader
- ID Pass
- Aovs overrides
[video=youtube_share;BZY3SlqFGW8]http://youtu.be/BZY3SlqFGW8[/video]June 16, 2014 at 9:03 pm #220163
Its looks very nice.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.