Has anyone read this yet!!! End of Shake!

Home Page forums Applications Shake Has anyone read this yet!!! End of Shake!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ajax
    Participant

Apple discontinues current version of Shake
    Mar 10 – 12:25 pm EST According to industry sources, Apple has recently discontinued Shake 3.5, listing its status as end-of-life (EOL). The company is expected to introduced an updated version of the digital effects compositing software in mid-April at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) conference. The new version, which is rumored to go by the codename “Perfect Storm,” will likely debut alongside new versions of Apple’s Final Cut HD and Motion applications, according to a previously published report by ThinkSecret. In the report, the online publication predicts that Apple will introduce a professional video editing suite, code named “Happy Meal,” that will bundle Shake with Final Cut, Motion, and one or two all-new video applications. The production suite will compliment Apple’s consumer-oriented iWork and iLife software packages. Another video (or animation?) application, code-named Fantasia, is also reportedly under development, according to the…

info: Appleinsider.com 😥

Anonymous
    Inactive

Why the long face? It’s anticipated that Apple will release a new version of Shake, and you’re sad??!!?

-zolo

Ajax
    Participant

I apologize, read it incorrectly, sound more like the end of shake and some sort of hybrid of Shake, FCP, motion collaboration. 😳

Ajax
    Participant

No it doesn’t, I have just been surfing the net to long! 😕

eltopo
    Participant

Ajax, cut on the caffeine, it’s killing. Is just an upgrade… hopefully with the quad processors G5’s

Ajax
    Participant

LOL 🙂 Yeah Sorry guys!

FCPenthu
    Participant

Go over to Apple’s site and read the announcement of Shake 4 as well as new versions of Final Cut Pro and Motion. Then go over the posts in this thread and you’ll see how far rumours are, sometimes, from the real truth.

Neil

Aaron Parkin
    Participant

What do you like to read?

torrylanes
    Participant

This is a great book, I am very glad that I found it thanks to an article on https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/abortion/ on this site, there is also a lot of useful information not only about Shake, but also much more.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copy link