Home Forums Archive fxguidetv SIGGRAPH2007 coverage Informative and Fantastic. Thanks guys

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Stuee

Congrats to you guys for pulling off fxguidetv and the SIGGRAPH coverage. I am absolutely thrilled when new episodes are posted.

It is just fantastic to be able to see whats going on in VFX industry and at SIGGRAPH no less; especially for someone like myself who is just starting out (or rather, starting out on starting out).

The whole FXguide teams approach and production conveys professionalism and a whole hearted passion for what you do. (just another reason why I will be signing up to fxphd next term). Either that or you guys are superb at faking it ;).

Rock on.

Anonymous

thanks for the note..

Actually we have a heap more cool interviews from here which will be rolling out over coming weeks as part of our regular fxguidetv / itunes episodes.

And members of fxphd will be getting much longer versions of the best interviews from the current episodes – I have to say cutting down some of the great 20 mins interviews to just a few minutes was SO hard 🙂

thanks again

Mike

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.