launching Application in Shake

Home Page forums Applications Shake launching Application in Shake

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shervin Shoghian
    Participant

Hi guys.

Quick question, is their anyway of launching a MAC OSX application from the Shake menus. Sorta like when you can launch a web brower using this command:

nuiPushMenu(“Web”);
    nuiMenuItem(“fxguide”, LaunchBrowser(“http://fxguide.com”,0));

thanks.

Swerve.

bnw
    Participant

I think there’s a system() function which you can pass the path of an application into – on OSX you may have to give it the path to the real binary, usually inside the application bundle, like /Applications/TextEdit/Contents/MacOS/TextEdit.

I think you may have to declare the function in a .h file, I’m afraid I’ve never done it 🙂

Cemal
    Participant

shweet. Got it all figured out thanks.

swerve.

lokki nik
    Participant

Ohh, I understand. I want to find a platform that provides the simplest yet most secure way to connect to blockchain-based applications. You are always in control when interacting on the new decentralized web.

billie dak
    Participant

Good day! You know, in order for you to work well with cryptocurrency applications, you need to set up a meta mask! If you want to learn more about this, then I recommend that you read an article about setting up metamask. This way you will be able to interact with wallets with your cryptocurrency much easier! Try it, it’s really convenient!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copy link