Home Forums Applications Glue Tools Open EXR … ah go on!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sigma

Any chance of you extending your product to include Open EXR? Not asking for any miracles; RGBA (or even RGB) will do me fine for the moment. Trying to work out a workflow that will allow us to work solely in EXR sequences.

If you can’t do that do you know of anyone who does? Just doesn’t seem to be available as an option.

Shane

Anonymous

@sigma 28459 wrote:

Any chance of you extending your product to include Open EXR? Not asking for any miracles; RGBA (or even RGB) will do me fine for the moment. Trying to work out a workflow that will allow us to work solely in EXR sequences.

If you can’t do that do you know of anyone who does? Just doesn’t seem to be available as an option.

Shane

I don’t think it is possible.

From the openXR manual:

OpenEXR’s features include:

– Higher dynamic range and color precision than existing 8- and 10-bit image file formats.
    – Support for 16-bit floating-point, 32-bit floating-point, and 32-bit integer pixels. The 16-bit floating-point format, called “half”, is compatible with the half data type in NVIDIA’s Cg graphics language and is supported natively on their new GeForce FX and Quadro FX 3D graphics solutions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.