PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM IN INTERIOR DESIGN

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ZICA Animation
    Participant

ZICA is one of the best Interior Design Institute in India. We offer the professional Interior Design Course which will help to get the opportunity for furniture design, interior graphics, CAD, building material etc. To become a successful Interior Designer visit ZICA official website and enrol today!
    Visit : https://www.zica.org/programs/interior-design

JaneBeerkle
    Participant

Your information can be useful for a person who wants to be a professional designer but I am looking for being a professional writer. I talked about this to my friend and he shared a useful link with me but I did not check that yet. I don’t know how much it will be useful for me.

BalanceBlind
    Participant

I wouldn’t want to ask designers for help, because it seems to me that I can make a good interior. Please advise me of a trusted vintage online store, I want to buy something vintage for my home.

BillShiphr
    Participant

Finding a trusted vintage store is not an easy task because it is quite popular now and I think there are many scams out there who make money selling modern items at the price of vintage items. I recently found an online store that sells some very beautiful Persian rugs and other rugs I think this store is worth checking out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copy link