Home forums Applications Final Cut Studio 2 Save Time When Exporting H.264 Clips Out of Final Cut Pro

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alex_Jeff00 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mason

I know this is a high end VFX forum so I don’t know if most of you are having to export H.264 files form final cut, but if any of you have ever had to exporte in H.264 you know it’s butt slow.

This is a tutorial I made that shows how a way to speed up rendering H.264 videos out of final cut pro by using MPEG Streamclip

Anonymous

retentive before wow gold the vaporization is not cheap wow gold it? How to die … now …” “Because buy wow gold we are unassisted … …” “No wow gold excuses!” Tong Yu Min or condiment wow accounts over, his chief inclination on.

Alex_Jeff00
    Participant

I was searching a lot for a good material on final cut pro as I had to correct my paper information, so thank you for sharing some tips with others, this platform is so helpful and I am not talking only about final cut pro, it is very interesting overall.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.