This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 4 months, 1 week ago.
June 8, 2018 at 2:31 am #234731
Are you a Senior Engineer interested in contributing to our performance framework and tools that stretch from Layout to Final animation, with Rigging as a pivotal point of the effort?
What you’ll get to do:
• Work on core tools, plugins, nodes and applications used by Animation and Rigging.
• Work alongside some of the best artists and developers in the world and have an opportunity to make significant and varied contributions to a modern and unique Character Animation Pipeline.
• Be at the centre of the continued development of a pipeline that is both very recent and ripe with opportunities as well as established and proven on high-end productions, and make a significant contribution to our large roster of coming feature animation and film VFX productions.
What you bring:
• Proven experience working directly on, and in close collaboration with users of, rigging and animation tools
• Demonstrable knowledge of a high end DCC application and its API (Maya, XSI or Houdini)
• Proficient Python Developer
• Intermediate or above C++ knowledge (to the extent of being able to maintain, extend or imitate existing plugins)
• A tertiary qualification in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science, or demonstrable equivalent experience applicable to mathematical and engineering tasks
• Ability to work as part of a team and flexibility to work alternatively to both strict specifications and more open and creative challenges
• A passion for regularly working with end-user clients and production staff
The following will be considered a bonus, and might become required learning during your contribution to the project:
• An appreciation of design aesthetics
• Prior experience as a technical director or other closely related production side role
• More advanced C++ skill level
• UI/UX design and development experience
If you are interested in applying for this position then please complete our online application form via our website https://www.animallogic.com/careers/jobs/senior-engineertd-animation-rigging/
Animal Logic is an independent Australian company that has been at the forefront of creating digital content, award winning design, visual effects and animation for the film and television industries for over 25 years. With studios in Sydney and Vancouver and development offices in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic continues to forge new partnerships and collaborations with leading studios and filmmakers to develop and produce stories that resonate with a global audience.
In 2017, Animal Logic completed production on Peter Rabbit, The LEGO® Ninjago Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Alien: Covenant, and is currently in production on The LEGO® Movie Sequel (2019). Other film credits include: The LEGO® Movie, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Great Gatsby, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, 300, Happy Feet and The Matrix.
For over 25 years, Animal Logic has remained committed to innovation, technical and creative excellence and most importantly, creating a collaborative and storytelling culture with a unique voice. We have BIG dreams!April 14, 2019 at 2:40 am #245870
Nice job, but i already seen it
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.