November 22, 2018 at 9:15 am #244360trixterParticipant
TRIXTER is currently looking for a VFX Production Coordinator to join our team as soon as possible.
Type of contract: Full-time. Long-term.
• Responsible for setting up, maintaining and wrapping up a project in close collaboration with the VFX Producer and VFX Supervisor
• Organising and attending daily reviews
• Assessing the progression of established project plans
• Keeping the production database up to date
• Serving as organisational contact for clients and preparing client approval session
• Running submissions and deliveries
• Proven experience of coordinating CG feature film projects in an established VFX facility
• Knowledge of CG production pipelines and post production in general is crucial
• Outstanding organisational skills
• Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment
• Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams
• Fluent German and English language skills, spoken and in writing
• Proficient in MS Office
• Experience with current image and video formats
• Apt to handle sensitive data with diligence
• Ability and motivation to quickly learn new software
• Eligible to work in Germany
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.